Dr. Amy Serin’s results-oriented approach is both scientific and holistic, effectively combining her expertise in clinical psychology and neuropsychology, and leading her team with a deep personal commitment to the health of families and individuals.
Experts at The Serin Center recognize and respect that the healing process has many faces: biological, psychological, social, intellectual and emotional, and their broad treatment options reflect that dynamic. Treatment options can include high-level neuropsychological testing, CBT and EMDR therapy, integrative medication management, and other rehabilitation programs. Treatment plans are tailored to individual needs, and together we will collaborate to create a plan of action using scientifically supported treatments in an order that makes sense to maximize benefit and improve our patients’ lives.
We also provide liaison services with schools, other medical professionals, legal entities, and parents to improve outcomes. The Serin center’s uniquely personal programs can provide a full circle of evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation to assist patients in reaching their goals.
Our Team of Experts
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Psychoeducational Evaluations
- Individual & Family Therapy
- Anxiety, Depression, and Mood Disorders
- Parenting Issues
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Executive Functioning Coaching
- EMDR Therapy
- Forensic Evaluations
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Lindamood-Bell Reading Programs
- IEP and 504 Assistance
Cogmed Working Memory Training to improve working memory and decrease impulsiveness.
- Neuromechanisms of Action in EMDR Therapy, Arizona Neuropsychological Society Quarterly Symposium, April 2016
- Who is Running the Company?
Executive Functions in Children,
Pinnacle Pointe Academy, March 2016
- Parent Question and Answer Event,
St. Peter’s Montessori School, February 2016